- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)
- Up to 1,500 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 6.8 sec for multiple image scan, about 3.1 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 3.7 sec for single image scan
- A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 11.3 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 14.96 sec for single image scan
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
- Media types
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 60 to 105 g/m²
- Scan file format
- For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes
- Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF and Send to Cloud; HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN
- Scanner advanced features
- One pass duplex scanning; One button scan; OCR; Configurable scan shortcuts
- Control panel
- 5 buttons (including Sleep/Power button)
- 7 LEDs (including Power, Error, Scan to which destination and Simplex/Duplex)
Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning
- Produce up to 40 images per minute with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Scan pages up to 21.6 cm x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Don’t wait for warm-up – Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim – a modern design perfect for the desktop.
New Product Tab Here's your new product tab.