– Scanner type: Sheetfed.
– Scan speed: Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm.
– Scan resolution, optical: 600 dpi (color and mono, sheet-feed).
– Maximum scan size: 8.5 x 122 inches.
– Auto document feeder capacity: 50 sheets of Xerox 4024 75 g/m² paper.
– Color: 24-bits external 48-bits internal; 256 grayscale levels.
– Supported media types: Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Previously stapled media with staple removed.
– Software and drivers included: TWAIN/WIA/ISIS scan drivers, HP Scan Software (with embedded OCR), I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, Nuance PaperPort 14.6, I.R.I.S. Cardiris.
– Scan to destinations: Local/network, email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP, printer.
– Connectivity: USB 2.0, USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed); Optional: USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory.
– Duty cycle (daily): Recommended for 3,500 pages.
– Compatible operating systems: OS X El Capitan 10.11, Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit.
Scan business documents from your desktop, using a fast, reliable, sheet-feed scanner. Scan two-sided documents at up to 20 pages per minute, using the 50-page automatic document feeder, and catch misfed pages with ultrasonic double-feed detection.Archiving a variety of document types from business cards to long formsusing a fast, compact, sheet-feed scanner with ultrasonic double-feed detection.